- Helpful Links:
- VR Eye Tracking Lab
(also contains example software)
- Documentation (eye tracker usage manuals)
- Papers (readings from select conferences/journals)
- Talks (presentations from select conferences)
- Notes on reading papers:
- Everyone must read the assigned papers before class time.
- A discussion leader will be assigned for each paper.
For their assigned paper, this person should:
- prepare a summary of salient points found in the paper
- open the discussion on these points
- if no one responds, provide opinions on these points
- compare/contrast this paper to other similar papers
- Discussion of papers counts as your "participation" score
in class and could make the difference in final letter
- Pay attention to:
- Experimental Methodology
- experimental design
- Keep in mind:
- Who are the significant contributors to research?
- Where are they located?
- What have they contributed, why is it important?